Last Modified June 25, 2019
Welcome to Shift Creative Solutions Inc.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Shift Creative Solutions Inc.’s Product Website for Prysm Pages. Shift Creative Solutions Inc. is located at:
105-1302 7th Avenue Prince George v2m 2y2 – BC , Canada
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Shift Creative Solutions Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Shift Creative Solutions Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shift Creative Solutions Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.prysmpages.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.prysmpages.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.prysmpages.ca
- Redistribute content from Shift Creative Solutions Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Affiliates registered through our affiliate program;
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Shift Creative Solutions Inc.’s logo, Prysm Pages logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death
or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Subscriptions and Payments
1. A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
Our website uses the Stripe Payments Canada, Ltd. to process credit card payments and subscriptions. Please refer to their terms and conditions at https://stripe.com/en-ca/legal
2. The Prysm Pages service will be billed in 30 day intervals When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on your account page. Users have approximately 30 days to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
3. All fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (Taxes).
4. Prysm Pages does not generally provide refunds. Incidents will however be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellation and termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com or phoning us at 250-596-9499.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Prysm Pages will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account; unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- Any outstanding balance owed to Shift Creative Solutions Inc. for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your website will be taken offline.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Prysm Pages service for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Shift Creative Solutions Inc. may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the your Prysm Pages Website or on this website.
We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
6. Upon request after cancellation, your domain will be transferred to you or a new representative at any time.
7. Unclaimed domains on a cancelled account will not be renewed with a domain registrar by Shift Creative Solutions Inc.
8. Shift Creative Solutions Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for the loss of domain ownership due to failure of domain transfer.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
1. Prices for using Prysm Pages are subject to change at any time and the Client will be provided with 30 days notice before their next billing date.
2. Shift Creative Solutions Inc. reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with 30 days notice provided to the client.
3. Shift Creative Solutions Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.